We spend around 80% of working hours on our feet each day and absorb around 2,265,000 kilograms of pressure. From period of time to time feet end up in world of pain. Anything causes pain in foot including shoes which donot fit diseases like diabetes and arthritis.
What we can do for feet
- For a very refreshing treat for feet, take one basin with cold water and one more basin with hot water as comfortably you feel it. Just sit on a comfortable chair, and put your feet in cold water. Keep feet in cold water for 5 water and switch to hot water. Repeat this process. This alternate hydro massage will help to constricts and dilates in feet and will help in boosting blood circulation.
- In food health stores, you can purchase a roller which is especially designed to massage soles of feet. Or simply you can roll foot over a golf ball, rolling pin or tennis ball for some minutes.
- Just scatter pencils on floor and pick pencils one by one with help of your toes. This exercise will help in relieving foot ache.
- Wrap thick rubber band around your toes on one foot. Just spread your toes and hold stretch for 5 seconds. Repeat this process for 10 times to relieve shoe bound feet.
- Stand away about one metre from wall. Place hands on wall and just move right leg forward with knee bent. Keep left leg straight, with heel on floor. Should feel gentle stretch in your foot and heel arch. Hold it for 10 seconds, repeat this process again and again.
- To sore heel, apply an ice pack for about 20 minutes. Do this process for three times a day.
Natural boost for feet
- Pamper your feet with some essential oils filled with hot water and only 2 drops of peppermint oil, with 4 drops of rosemary and eucalyptus oil. Soak all these for 10 minutes.
- If you are not with any of the essential oil at home, brew it up with cup of peppermint tea and add this into water.
- Soak up your feet in warm water footbath spiked with only one tablespoon of arnica tincture. This will improve blood flow instantly and results in less pain.